Inclusion in this list does not imply endorsement.
- Aging 2.0: A global innovation platform on a mission to accelerate innovation to improve the lives of older adults around the world, by connecting, educating and supporting innovators through community building, events and programming.
- American Society on Aging: Offering nationally recognized professional education, publications, and online information and training resources.
- Association for Gerontology in Higher Education: AGHE’s mission is two-fold: to advance gerontology and geriatric education in academic institutions; and to provide leadership and support of gerontology and geriatrics education faculty and students at education institutions
- Coming of Age: An organization that helps people 50+ “explore their future; connect and contribute through opportunities, both paid and unpaid, in their communities; and provides training to nonprofits about how to build their capacity to capture the energy and expertise of this population.” You can sign up to receive their newsletter.
- Complete Guide to Independent Work for Seniors and Retirees: Everything from the benefits of working during retirement to recommended jobs and resources for seniors. From Intuit.
- Jobs Working with the Elderly: A guide that explores various career paths and degrees in aging. Presented by Affordable Colleges Online.
- National Center for Creative Aging: Dedicated to fostering an understanding of the vital relationship between creative expression and healthy aging, and to developing programs that build upon this understanding.
- NextAvenue: Public media’s first and only national service for America’s 50+ population. Their mission is to meet the needs and unleash the potential of older Americans through the power of media by providing news, information and advice to help their audience navigate their lives and inviting them to join in an ongoing conversation about the issues and transitions we all face.
- Resources for the Aging LGBTQ+ Community: Information geared to the specific issues of the LGBTQ+ community regarding healthcare, financial planning, and long term care. Presented by the University of North Dakota.
- Sage-ing: “Looking at life in a new way as we grow older, a spiritual practice that involves harvesting the wisdom of our lives, transmitting that wisdom as a legacy to future generations and giving back through service.” They offer workshops, webinars, Sage-ing Chapters, and more.